From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of saalexander2000
Sent: 07 July 2005 21:51
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Sad day

After three happy years of DeLorean driving, tonight I said goodbye to
#16686 for the last time.  Due to the financial demands of being a
student once again, a DeLorean was becoming an unjustifiable luxury.

Many thanks to you all for making my time in the DOC so good, I had no
idea that a car club could be so friendly and helpful.  Hopefully one
day in the not too distant future I'll have another De to join you at
meetings with.

Take care,

Stuart

Fiat Barchetta
Volvo 480 celebration
No DeLorean

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

   _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*	 Visit your group "HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk"doc-uk"; on the web.

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 HYPERLINK
"mailto:doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Unsubscribe"doc-uk-un
subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the HYPERLINK

   _____

--

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk