[doc] Bonnet alignment

Just put on my bonnet today after putting on my freshly painted front fasica. The alignment is good after some adjusting, but it sits a bit high at the top of the bonnet (beside the windshield). I've noticed this in a few De Lorean's. Is there any way to fix this? I couldnt see any adjustment in the actual latch itself

Thanks,
Thomas Mc Auley
Vin #4087
Belfast