Re: [doc] Gaydon this Sunday

Hi Phil,

Thanks for all the info.
Do you think us non-owner members will be able to get in before 10am with
our cards?

Cheers,
Mike
DOC454
VINLESS
North Devon, UK

If
>I remember rightly, you get free entry to the museum too!<BR>
><BR>
>We will meet in the top car park near the main gate from about 9.30am. We
>are hoping to get the convoy going for as close to 10am as possible so we
>can bag some prime display space which has been promised to us. If you are
>coming in a DeLorean, just turn up before 10am and the officials should
let
>you in and guide you to the meet-up area. Likewise, all non-owners should
>flash their membership cards to try and get in free. The organisers have
>been suitably vague about this, but it?s well worth a go. Just mention that
>Emma Rawlinson said you should be able to get in free!<BR>
><BR>
>If anyone has any questions or needs to get hold of me at any point, just
>call me on 07760 214546. <BR>
><BR>
>See you all soon.<BR>
><BR>
>Phil & grubby VIN 4400<BR>
><BR>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>
><BR>
>On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:20:21 +0100 , "Claire Usher" <claire.usher@xxxxxxxxxxx>?
>wrote:<BR>
>>Any ideas on numbers for this Sunday at Gaydon??? (cars and non-owners).<BR>
>> <BR>
>>Claire<BR>
>>#2292 <BR>
>>DOC171<BR>
><BR>
><BR>
><BR>
><BR>
>_______________________________________________________________ <BR>
>Build your own website, it's easy and fun.<BR>
><BR>
Come Together. Online.<BR>
><BR>
></tt>

><tt>
>DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk<BR>
>** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are assumed
>public and may be printed in the club magazine **</tt>
>

><!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

><tt><hr width="500">
><ul>
Terms of Service</a>.
></ul>
></tt>
>
><!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk