[doc] Re: Derbyshire meet up: Quality Work

[doc] Re: Derbyshire meet up: Quality Work

All.

Many, many thanks again to all. I have renewed admiration for all of
the members who can weild a spanner with such determination and skill.

I am still recovering from the shock of seeing the naked front end of
my car, the sheer number of screws, bolts and other assorted pieces
that were on the ground once the facia was off was quite startling.

My journey home with the replacement radiator filled with Parnham
Spring was taken at a sedate 50ish, with no hint of a cooling problem.

A suicidal bunny rabbit decided to test the bumper attachment; bumper
1, rabbit 0.

John Chapelhow

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk