[doc] Re: Meet-up on the 29th..... Traffic warning + venue info !

[doc] Re: Meet-up on the 29th..... Traffic warning + venue info !

Yes Chris ... well reminded!
went though Matlock Bath last week - there is some roadworks starting
yesterday at Cromford! I'd recommend avoiding going in via Matlock
bath - its always busy on a Sunday anyway, but roadworks at Cromford
will make it worse. Other routes and Matlock itself should be ok
though. If we're going to do a convoy after lunch however ... through
Matlock Bath would be a right pose due to the roadworks however .. :-)

Here is a web link to the Grouse and Claret venue!
http://www.infotel.co.uk/101776.htm
Also, for those interested ....
The Grouse  and Claret car park has a path behind to the 'Peak
Village Outlet Shopping Centre' adjacent to it - may be an incentive
for partners to come along (as well as the good food and company of
course). Here is a link to the shopping centre ..
http://www.peakvillage.co.uk/

Cheers

Phill W
DOC 233
VIN 6772(sorbet)
Avantime (M4TRA)
--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>
wrote:
> I suspect the traffic will be very heavy through Matlock
Bath ..what do
> the rest of you recon?

> Best regards
> Chris Parnham
> DOC 2
> RHD  vin 5638
> BTTF vin 20049
Behalf
> Of Richard
> Sent: 24 May 2005 13:49
> To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [doc] Re: Meet-up on the 29th..... Where?????

> Fret ye not all, plans are afoot.
>
> The meet is going to be as planned at 'The Grouse & Claret' at
Rowsley.