RE: [doc] Re: Meet-up on the 29th..... Where?????

RE: [doc] Re: Meet-up on the 29th..... Where?????

Fret ye not all, plans are afoot.

The meet is going to be as planned at 'The Grouse & Claret' at Rowsley.
Unfortunately they too don't take bookings and suggest the earlier the
better - although they do have seating for 250!

Apparently they are "busy all day" though 1PM is the worst. I suggest if
we be there for around 12:30, by the time we have had a chat/drink etc
we'll have a table. I'm easy on times though, so if anyone thinks that's
too early/late - please say! They have two car parks, so no problems
there.

The drive there is through some nice countryside on the A6. A decent
windy road but with good visibility - although a poxy 50MPH (ish :) )
It's either a great run, or a painful one if you get stuck behind a
truck.

Here's the address details for the pub/hotel itself:

Grouse And Claret
Station Road,
Rowsley,
Matlock,
Derbyshire,
DE4 2EB

Getting there is a doddle, but I would -really- like to meet up
somewhere before, and convoy to the venue. We have to drive through
Matlock bath, a nice little tourist spot. I've been trying to find a
meeting place, and I'm still looking...

Easiest place to start from is the A38 junction, which I think everybody
will find easiest to get to. Proper directions in my next post

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk