Re: [doc] Car show - Sunday 3rd July - Matching Green Nr. Harlow, Essex

Re: [doc] Car show - Sunday 3rd July - Matching Green Nr. Harlow, Essex

I would love to have attended, however prior work commitements
prevent me from coming along.
I hope you all have a good time though!
Chris
vin#4584

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stuart Nicholls" <things@xxxx> wrote:
> Thats great news.... I've sent off a couple of the entry forms now.
>
> Martin, can I have your contact details?
>
> Stuart
> VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
> DOC 414
>
> Stuart Nicholls
> Emagine Productions
> T: 01920 461265
> F: 01920 465376
> E: stuart@xxxx
> W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
> Television - Studio - PSC - ENG - Production - Post Production

Behalf Of