Re: [doc] In or Out?

Mine lives under a car-port beside the house, behind locked gates.  The
insurance reckon it has to be locked away in there by 11pm each night unless
I'm out in it.  It tends to dry off very nicely under there if it's been out
in the rain, as there's plenty of fresh air around - better than in a cold
garage, IMHO, 'cos of the air flow.  A heated garage would be the utopia, I
suppose.

Good luck,

Rich Hanlon
(393/ 06126)