Re: [doc] Maidstone this thursday

Hi Chris

I think that suits everyone. Verity finishes work at 6 so  won't be
leaving Cranbrook till then (it's about 2 mins away) and Dan's taking
his to work so to be able to shoot back direct to the hotel. Phil
Abrahart frantically called today so I could find him a battery, sorting
that out tomorrow am - he's so close to the hotel it's almost funny.
Hopefully we'll have a little while to sink a few at Dan's local after,
which is about 10 minutes from the hotel, and Dan has a DVD player at
his gaff. I'll bring along my GT4 launch footage.

Nick, are you coming?

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk