[doc] Re: soooo close!!!!!!

Bad luck Claire, LJH passed today! also got the rough running
problem sorted at last.
CO was out of adjustment by miles. I think the mechanic enjoyed
sorting it ("as new stuff is all sealed and boring").
Now with all the new bits it goes like stink.

Hope It goes well tomorrow

Regards
Nick H

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk