Re: [doc] Just got my explodaview

Hi Rich,

At the moment the other posters are on standby - the Morris one is
started - I've got the car and have started the rebuild, but I've got a
long way to go. They take about a year each to do I reckon; but my
intention is to do them steadily over the coming years!

Thanks again for all these great testimonials - its really heartening!

Andy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM