Re: [doc] Re: May 2nd Meet **update**

Hey! I just noticed Rich got his drivers door to stay shut instead of
being on the handbrake! Awesome :)

So, are we all meeting outside the museum at 10:30? Phil I'll give you
a call when i get there, I assume I will be there before 10:30 (the
website says they dont open until 11am though)

Right See you all in a few hours, I'll be going past the local
sainsburys/safeway if there is anything needed urgent.

Mike