Re: [doc] re BTI and court case

I saw that, it was on that "20th Century Roadshow" thing thats on BBC1
on Thursdays with Alan Titchmarsh.  I thought it was quite odd that
the Mustang apparantly qualified for the low tax.  From what I can
remember them saying on the programme it would appear more Mustangs
were sold in the first week then DeLorean's ever made!  Hmmm, really
rare car - Not!

I just feel really lucky that Flopsy got the BTI and lower tax rate
back in October 2002, however I wont make any enemies on here and say
what she cost me in import taxes (because she was a cheap car at the
time) - although at the time I was quite aggrieved to be giving our
money grabbing government any more cash at all    >:o(

Claire
DOC171
July 81 #2292 'Flopsy'
2005 Modus Auto 'Morph'
1983 Astra 1.3L 'Goldie'

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kevin Milliken" <kevin.milliken@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi Steve
>
> For info I was watching a TV programme the other evening and they
were
> talking about a Ford Mustang that was imported with reduced duty
charge,

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk