Re: [doc] What I Did Last Night

I would have loved to have come along also tonight, but unfortunatly
I am working. It would have been nice to put a few faces to names
and seen a few more D's (and maybe an Aventime) !!
Speaking of meeting up. I intend taking my De to a few of the shows
this year, how would I know if any other club members are attending
either as the Delorean owners club or individually? I dont really
want to feel like an outcast (lol) If any one knows I would be
greatfull if they could pass the info on.
Thanks
Chris
vin 4585

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Green <mikedx@xxxx> wrote:
> This club never ceases to amaze me.
>
> I have met quite a few of you guys now and its just brilliant,
gotta
> say a massive thanks to claire and dave for letting us invade their
> house yesterday, it was lovely to see two more D's in the flesh.
>
> Fair play Paul! That is commitment. I tell ya once I get somewhere
> work on a car without the risk of being runover I'll be covered in
oil
> and grime and shite in no time.. FULL TIME!
>
> Whoever is going to ace cafe tonight, see you there! Phill bring
your
> avantime and make claire smile!
>
> Mike
> DOC427
>

> On 4/17/05, Alistair McCann <pilot25dmc@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all
> >
> > Well last night I was going to do what I do every saturday
night, which is work.  This Saturday however I was surprised to see
my good friend Paul O'Mallay up to his elbow in DeLorean doors (MY
DELOREAN DOORS)

> > Paul was supposed to come up and see me next saturday morning a
fit my new light weight door actuators and metal door handles, but
he has alot on his plate at the moment and had to cancel.  Now I
thought nothing more of this untill about 9.30pm last night when he
phoned to tell me he was on his way up to work on the car!!!!!
(PAUL LIVES 130miles FROM MY HOUSE)

> > We cursed and sliced and whacked and took large quantities of
skin but at about 2.30am we sat back and had a damn good look at
Pauls handywork.

> > Yet again he amazed me with his dedication to the DeLorean cause
and proved yet again that owners in Ireland really do stick together
and get the job done.

> > Thanks Paul, You amaze me still.
> >
> > Alistair McCann
> > DOC 25
> > VIN# PILOT25 (Actuators and Metal Handles as standard)

> > DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> > ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **