Re: [doc] LEDs...

Hi,

I'm quite happy with the light spread, for the tail lights I used the
18 lamp LED unit, for the brake and reversing lights the 24 LED unit
with 18 in the centre and 6 arranged around the edge pointing
sideways. I don't have pics, but will gladly take some or you. I
really like the effect as well - sharp on/off transition,
very 'digital' effect as Richard put it. I haven't fitted the
internal lamps yet, will get round to that as soon as I can ..

I'll take some pics tomorrow (bit late now), daylight and dark ...

Cheers

Phill

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk