Re: [doc] LEDs...

Hi Mark,

I got the LEDs from car accessory shops in Hong
Kong... the LED that fit in the existing interior
light cost about GBP 4; the LED that fit above my
speakers have a dimmer switch, and it cost me about
GBP 15; and finally the footwell LEDs (clip-on) cost
me about GBP 15... all Japanese designs.

You can get some of these in ebay.co.uk~ I will see if
I have time to go to these shops again before I return
to UK... I could buy you a set identical to mine?
Email me offlist and I will see what I can do.

Cheers!
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046