Re: [doc] Another Gullwing!

Dear all,

I have uploaded the three photos Ian sent me here:

http://www.deloreans.co.uk/Temp/USA_Gullwing_1.jpg
http://www.deloreans.co.uk/Temp/USA_Gullwing_2.jpg
http://www.deloreans.co.uk/Temp/USA_Gullwing_3.jpg

BTW Ian, no need to be jealous here~ I will be even
more jealous when I see your D running about in
Belfast in the next big DeLorean event!! And when your
D returns to HK.... my D will be ashamed by your loud
SS exhaust!! hehe, can't wait until the day of "The
Return of the D"... :)

Regards,
John