RE: [doc] Alexi Sayle - Independent's Motoring Correspondent

RE: [doc] Alexi Sayle - Independent's Motoring Correspondent

Surprise, surprise

The usual and somewhat predictable waffle about badly fitting panels,
collection of poor parts, doors that don't wor...yawn

Really these kind of copy-paste articles offer nothing new, and from
someone who quite clearly has never been within fifty feet of a
DeLorean.

If they were so 'badly made', which such 'poor quality parts' how is it
that most are still driving around the roads, many used as daily
drivers?
Fact remains the car has lasted nearly 25 years and going strong. Most
crap manufactured today is in the scrap yard after 10 years.

But then, I'm preaching to the converted :)

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

<<snip>>

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk