[doc] Re: Run to Swanage.

The names Chesney.
Hopfully get the Swanage trip when the weather gets better. Glad you
also like Dorset I have many happy memories there. My parents have a
pub in the town and my Father is a local author. He's putting a book
together about first memories of Swanage. If you or anyone want to
contribute you can send a brief couple of paragraphs to my email and
I'll forward them. Might be able to get some photos with the cars
done when we go down..may get in the book?? ...might not

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "claire_usher71" <claire@xxxx> wrote:

> blimey, let me think, it was before I had the new engine in my old
> 1983 Astra (called Trappy and since donated to local fire
station), so
> must have been c1998 or 1999. We did "Dorset in a Day" (Swanage,
Corfe

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk