[doc] OT - car cassette radio

Dear all,

Right... to keep everyone happy, could anyone on the
list email me off-list for the following matter??

I need to fit either a Clarion ARB5070R or a Blaupunkt
CAR 300 in my 1987 Peugeot 205 GL... I tried, but the
Clarion doesn't turn on at all, and the Blaupunkt
turns on, lights up but does nothing...

Am I missing some connection on the car; needing to
decode the radio; or simply... both radios are
broken??

Many Thanks!
John
DOC 8