RE: [doc] Re: heated rear windscreen

That's true - and you can still get it.  You may need to go along each
non-working line with a magnifying glass to spot the break.

Also, when you paint it on, stick some masking taope either side of the
line, so you can peel the tape off leaving yoy a nice straight rail of paint
- just make sure you don't stick the tape over the adjacent line or you may
pull it off too!!

Rich Hanlon
(393/ 06126)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk