Re: [doc] Anyone need a grey carpet set?

Re: [doc] Anyone need a grey carpet set?

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dean Mitchell" <deanscheme@xxxx>
wrote:
> Did a bit of shopping for carpet quotes myself.
>
> My first quote was £600 for the whole car.  My final quote was
£200.

Dean,

I would like to see these ones come in between those two figures,
there is a huge difference in price between the really high quality
carpet and the lower end stuff.

Personally I haven't got a clue what pices to expect, but I suppose
I would pay up to £5-600 for a really high quality everlasting set.

My poor sunburnt car deserves the best.

James

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk