From: Stuart Dyke VIN#6463 [mailto:stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 February 2005 16:39
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: IMI talk

Chris,

Im only across the other side of the M62. I may be able to make this,
if my car is not still in the garage having work done and it passes
the MOT which is due begining of march!

BTW i think my membership subs are due, can i pay by paypal or would
you prefer a cheque through the post?

Regards

Stuart
BKZ9095
Bradford

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>
wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I will be giving another illustrated DeLorean talk to
the "Institute of
> The Motor Industry" local group at Huddersfield on the evening of
> Tuesday the 8th March 2005. (FOC!)  (like the Thatcham one) All good
> publicity.
>
> It would be great if a local DeLorean or two could attend before the
> 19.00 start.  Any volunteers?
>
> Best regards
> Chris Parnham
> DOC 2
> RHD  vin 5638
> BTTF vin 20049

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129j8kos8/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1108658405/A=2532114/R=2/SIG=12kfuiqpu/*htt
p:/clk.atdmt.com/NFX/go/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=1108572005
131987>

<http://view.atdmt.com/NFX/view/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=11
08572005131987>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2532114/rand=398223543>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk