RE: [doc] Le Mans, Last Chance This Thursday

RE: [doc] Le Mans, Last Chance This Thursday

Well you still have my grateful thanks for organising it Nick, but it
can sometimes be a little frustrating organising things.

Nick,

As you say, when you starting travelling out of the UK, ferry costs,
plus accommodation can be significant, and that is without the other
costs, meals out, petrol, admission fees etc. etc.

Amongst our ranks we have plenty of wealthy folk, but it should not be
overlooked that some of our members do manage their DeLorean Ownership
on a "shoestring" and they too have my admiration in juggling their
slender means to include Classic car ownership.  We all do what we can.

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2
RHD  vin 5638