RE: [doc] Le Mans, Last Chance This Thursday

RE: [doc] Le Mans, Last Chance This Thursday

The event in Ireland is going to be amazing (if you are referring to Eurofest). The gold car and the prototype together, along with a good lot of 'normal' De Loreans and their owners, getting to do the factory thing, transport museum and general cruising around the birthplace of the cars!
Should be amazing!

Thomas
Vin 4087 (getting ready for Eurofest 2006...should take that long!)

Chris Parnham <chrisparnham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nick,

I'd like to thank you for your efforts and hope you get a good few

However, It is often very difficult to get people to "commit",
especially when it involves putting their hands in their pockets and
making time available.

I have doubts about the event in Ireland next year. (But as the DOC are
not involved in organising it, I won't worry about it too much).

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2
RHD  vin 5638