[doc] LE MANS info needed now.

Hi All,
       Thanks to Martin for his post.
I need to pass on Contact infomation to Select Motor Sport.
(see my earlier post).
This is needed to book the ferry. You can't even get a cost on the
ferry with out these details.

If you wish to come then please contact me NOW.

The following things need booking now.

1, Ferry
2, Campsite
3, Race Tickets

We are getting a discount on the race tickets.
Most Clubs book their trip the year before, we have been lucky
as we had decided to travel on the Thursday there are still
ferries avalable. It won't be long before they are booked up.
On Circuit Camping is nearly gone, I don't fancy a 8KM walk
from the nearest off circuit site....

Regards
Nick H

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk