  From: jamesrguk [mailto:James_rg@xxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: 13 February 2005 20:05
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [doc] Re: FW: British Bricklin

  I have quite a few magazine articles on the bricklin, there was one
  for sale about 6-months ago in Hoddesdon/Hertfordshire, that may be
  the one he was thinking about, FWIW hoddesdon is about 20mins drive
  from Dave & Claire in Stevenage.

  I was considering buying it, but it looked a bit too ropey, I think
  I will buy a Terry Tanner refurb one, when I make it rich and my
  DeLorean gets lonely :-)

  James

  --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk