[doc] LE MANS 24HRS 2005 Booking information

[doc] LE MANS 24HRS 2005 Booking information

Le Mans 24hrs 2005 16th-20th June

Dear All,
              I now have confirmed prices for Le Mans 2005 Camping
and General Admission tickets.

Camping £ 9 Per person per night (minimum 3 nights stay)

General Admission tickets £53 Per person

In order to simplify things we will be using Select Motor Racing for
tickets and travel. However should wish to personalise which ferry
port
you  travel from Kevin and his team at Select should be able to help.
Select Motor Racing will allow us to all book separately but under a
Group umbrella. In other words we all pay them direct. This saves
me stumping up a large amount of money personally.

We will be travelling Dover-Calais (unless its easier for you to
travel to a another port, see above)
Ferry cost is going to be around £130 per car. I think its unlikely
that we will get this much cheaper.
This is due to high demand, For example there is no availability
On the Dover-Calais route for Friday 17th. Everything is full!
There is availability for Thursday 16th.

I now need to pass on the following information to Select:-

1.      Name & address with contact phone number fore each person
travelling.

2.      Vehicle type ? registration number and colour- Number of
persons     in each vehicle.

3.      Number of race tickets required.

I need this information A.S.A.P.

I have recently changed jobs, I now work for Pilbeam Racing, we are
entered in the LMP2 Class with Pierre Bruneau in a Pilbeam MP93.
So all support for the team at the track will be welcomed.

Kind Regards
Nick Hannaford

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk