[doc] DeLorean for sale on German site

Hi again,

On our Dutch groups there's currently a discussion going on about a DeLorean
for sale on mobile.de (fill in "DMC" in the "Modell" box, then click "Suche
starten" if the link doesn't work)
<http://www.mobile.de/SID5f4Z--BbUdaF1wUl27FyFA-t-vaNexlCsAsCsK%F3P%F3R~BmSB
11Iindex_cgiJ1108167223A1Iindex_cgiD1100CCarW-t-vctpLtt~BmPA1A1B20A1x-t-vCaM
oSmVb_X_Y_x_y~BSRA6D1100CdmcCDMCHinPublicA2A0A0A0/cgi-bin/da.pl?bereich=pkw&
top=1&id=11111111155025094&>

Anyway, the car is supposed to only have 5471 miles on it and is an Oct.81

One of our members emailed for some more info as there seem to be some
inconsistencies with the ad. I.e. the pictures look like they're made
in the USA and in an English (VERY poorly written, LOTS of errors in
spelling and grammar) email it was stated the car is in the UK and is
being sold because it's hard to drive a LHD in the UK...
Not even I (not being used to driving on the LHS of the road) can
agree with that...

Anyway, the price for this car is EUR.6600,- including shipping...
IMHO this price is too low to be real (about £4200,- I guess)
for it's mileage and supposed state...

But what REALLY puzzles me is that this person is trying to
sell this car OUT of the UK, while I under stand from the
banter here that getting one INTO the UK is getteing more
and more difficult and/or expensive...

Maybe someone over here is interested? Or can go check out the car
themselves if it's real??? It's a bit out of my way to just "go see" ;-)

If it's someone from this list that's selling,
I'm sorry if I'm wrong in my deductions...

Cheers,

JAN van de Wouw
The Netherlands

Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...
Living the Dream...   Driving a DeLorean...
Shifting Expectations...   Driving a Nissan...

DMC-12 "Dagger" since Sep. 2000
100NX "Saphire" since Nov. 2002