Re: [doc] My first DeLorean Sighting

Hi Carl,

I`m fine thanks......

This is what happens when you get a sit in a delorean (first car I sat in was Dusty on the club stand) you get the bug and it never goes!!.

As always, your welcome to come round anytime.....

Mike....... shame your not closer mate, if you find yourself over this way send us an email,and pop in.

All the best

Alan and Smokey Vin569

Carl Hammond <carlhammonddoc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Alan,

How's it goin matey?

I can't begin to describe the experience of sitting and riding in the 69th D, It was a fantastic feeling and I felt privileged to be one of the first. "Smokey" is a stunning car and I would quite happily drive up and down that driveway all day long if she was mine!!!

Speaking of which, I must get myself over to your's again soon it's been too long!

All the best

Carl
DOC361
(not the least bit jealous!)

Alan Hammond <vin569@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Carl, Mike,

If you (Mike) live near Suffolk, you can have a seat in the 69th Production De Lorean, it will be possible to have a ride too (only up and down the driveway as she`s not MOTed yet!!!).

Carl was one of the first DOC members to sit in Smokey (as she`s now known!........don`t ask) I think I`m right in saying he had a great time!, correct me if i`m wrong there Carl!!...

All the best

Alan and Smokey (vin 569)

Carl Hammond <carlhammonddoc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you're not already hooked, you soon will be when you have a seat and ride in one (I know I was!) and I'm sure if you ask around, there'll be someone in the club who'll be more than happy to take you out for a spin, (they're a really friendly bunch you know!).

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
document.write('');