  From: Thomas Mc Auley
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 7:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [doc] hey, Transmission change

  Heres a few more bits that have been used on my car

  shift mechanism x1
  gear linkage
  shift boot x1
  pedal box x1
  gear knob x1
  manual gearbox mounts
  master cylinder x1
  slave cylinder x1
  fly wheel x1
  pressure plate x1
  clutch disc x1
  release bearing x1
  Renault 30 gear box x1 and 25 turbo bell housing x1
  clutch fork x1
  gear box oil x4 litres
  clutch fluid x 1 litres
  gasket sealer x1
  copper piping for clutch line x 10 feet

  And probably loads of other little bits. The labour is the real killer. People will tell you the body needs to be taken off the frame, which is not true. I think one hole had to be drilled for the clutch line. If you want a manual, buy one that already is.

  Thomas
  Vin 4087

  Alistair McCann <pilot25dmc@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Is this for the auto you dont have Troy???

  My good friend Thomas is picking his new manual delorean up this sunday
  after waiting just a few months for Paul Omallay to convert it from auto.

  I wont go into much detail, just a few bits and pieces.

  1.) MANUAL GEARBOX
  2.) PEDAL BOX
  3.) GEAR STICK AND LINKAGES
  4.) CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER
  5.) CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDER
  6.) CLUTCH FLUID RESEVOIR
  7.) BELL HOUSING TO JOIN TO ENGINE
  8.) OTHER SILLY THINGS THAT ONLY A MECHANIC WOULD KNOW.

  I am sure that someone will fill in the blanks

  Your Pal

  Alistair McCann
  DOC 25
  VIN# PILOT25