  From: Troy Knight
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 8:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [doc] Re: Photos and Video

  Well, we haven't got a drummer yet but my mate Adam helps out alot with practicing and rehersals but really I think the band isn't that ready when I think about coz I spoke to our bassist and rythem guitarist and they don't think the band is ready or good enough to do songs like Twisted Sister's We're not gonna take it, and Def Leppards Animal all the way through with out mucking up some where, so I'm really sorry about putting hopes up but I should have asked the band about it all before I jumped into things.

  Your Pal
  Troy Knight

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk