  From: nick12dmc [mailto:Tammyfew@xxxxxxx]
  Sent: 02 February 2005 20:34
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [doc] Re: I'm outta here!!

  Claire is spot on. Just look at the stuff Clarkson has picked up.
  Ok will forget the 928. But that Volvo he got for £1, and you could
  rip the PRV lump out of it when the rest of the car dies and keep
  it for spares for your D.
  I bought my D' about 5 years ago, and I got it for well under the
  asking price. It was advertised in exhange and mart. This
  is not the place to sell a D'! But it can be a good place to
  spot one to buy. Just keep your eye lifted and you could bag a
  bargain like I did.

  All the Best
  Nick H
  --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "claire_usher71" <claire@xxxx> wrote:

  > Working in the motor trade, I am amazed at what now falls into
  > 'banger' territory.
  > Some examples of recent part exchanges: Ford Mondeo 2.0i Ghia X
  Auto,

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk