Re: [doc] Re: I'm outta here!!

As far as a cheap "junker" runabout goes, I would definately recommend an old Honda or some other similar war horse. I've been bombing around in my old Â100 Honda Aerodeck for a few months now and it's been a joy to own and drive. The only downsides are that insurance for older Hondas can be high and parts aren't always cheap. But they rarely want for anything other than oil + filter.

Phil (in overcast Birmingham. Roll on summer.)
VIN #4400 (in (probably) overcast Wolverhampton. Roll on summer)