[doc] New Stainless Ex. Sys.

I have been contacted by a new Stainless steel exhaust manufacturer,
near Nottingham (who I have used in the past) who think they can produce
a stainless system similar to the current one, for less money.

Tony visited my house and looked at the current systems on my cars.

They would need a car to "play with", to fine tune the product and
price, any volunteers?

Contact Tony Bayard on 0115 938 2241. www.pdgough.com

Best regards
Chris Parnham