[doc] Le Mans

Hi All,
       I have had a few replies from people wishing to come on the
Le Mans Trip.
I set the end of Jan as the cut off date for confirmed numbers.
We have about six D's at the moment plus a few other vehicles.

As you may have noticed I have not been posting to regularly
lately. I have recently changed jobs, and have landed my dream job
working for a race team. In a strange twist we are working on
a Le Mans car. And will be at this years event.
This has exciting possibilities for the trip as things like paddock
Passes etc. may come into our possession. I am not making
any promises though, as I am a new team member.

I will contact those people who have contacted me, individually in
the next few days. Any one else who wants to tag along let me
know.

Best Regards

Nick H & LJH (which has been my everyday car for the last few weeks,
it looks good in snow!)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk