[doc] import rip off

Oh dear Dan, you seem to be having a rough time of it.

Lets hope that the BTI, 25 year thing swings in next year and you may
have a window to import a 1981 car. If of course the powers that be
change it to 30 years, well......

You could always consider a UK car, cheap ones do come available
occasionally. Email me privately with your maximum budget just in case
one pops up.

I've had a bad day at work too!

You really should keep that big yellow water trailer of your out of the
RH lane!

Having said that, A few years ago I came back from London with my small
trailer on, unaware of the law and wondered why folk kept flashing me!

(outline planning application submitted!) see you later about moving
some trees.

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2