From: Mike Green [mailto:mgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 January 2005 09:45
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] A project for someone?

*        Hey Chris

Oh not at all, in fact my comments and amusement whilst childish, none
were aimed at his spelling or grammar, I had hoped I had made that a bit
clearer in my post, and comments like "I don't need this car anymore"
and "it's a little rusty" comparing those comments with the pictures
amused me, maybe my comments were a little cruel, but certainly not
aimed at him, its more a reflection on how my sense of humour is so
twisted that I can find a little humour out of a tragedy, in this case a
car that deserves a lot better than the treatment it has been receiving
for the past 24 years!

LOL is commonly used online to mean "laugh out loud" basically if you
read LOL it means the person is laughing or has found the comment
amusing. I merely replied to Dan's original "lol", I assumed he also
found the auction amusing..

My apologies if I have offended anybody.

Mike

.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk