From: John Chapelhow [mailto:chapelhow@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 January 2005 19:54
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: Spring events

Another NEC Classic Motor Show??? This seems excessive, especially as
the last couple appear to have been getting smaller with fewer
dealers and a reduced number of club stands, that was my impression
anyway and in no way guarantees a fact ;-)

Spring and summer are the times to be driving our cars, maybe that
will lead a greater attendance, I suspect it might simply split the
audience. Is it to be cheaper for clubs to attend?

Personally I will be in Flordia during that period, so it is a bit
cheeky to vote for a stand when I can't offer any help....

..it could drum up custom for the 2006 anniversary events.

PS Martin can you set up a spreadsheet that we can all see/add to
listing all the various events? (Date, location, contact name,
contact number, club memebers attending for example)

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' #0737

> A new spring Classic Motor Show at the NEC on 23ed and 24th April,
do
> you think we should have a stand?
>
> The very successful, 14th "Spring Vehicle meet and Autojumble" at
> Andover in Hampshire is on bank holiday Monday, 28th March.
Contact  D
> Palmer on 01264 363295
>
> Best regards
> Chris Parnham

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk