[doc] Photos and Video

Hi all.
Just a reminder. Im still needing photos for the Club Gallery on DVD2.
Anyone who has a resonable quality photo of themselves stood with
their D who would like their picture on the next DVD should mail me
at paul@xxxxxxxxxxx with your name, DOC Member Number and Vin
Number(s). The higher the quality the better.
Also, someone posted a link to video footage they had taken at
HULLYWOOD 2004. Whoever it was, is there any chance we could
use the whole footage for this project. Preferably the original tape (You'll
get it back!) as the MPEG video file  looks very poor on DVD ( I tried it )
Anyone else wishing to contribute to the disc let me know ASAP.
Anything is welcome. Music, Videos of car shows, Funny Clips,
pictures, new ideas etc etc...

Its been a while in the making. Three main reasons:
1. Editing Andy Westermans voyage across america, which will have to
    be done at a later date due to the amount of time and work involved.
    (Maybe a suplemental disc later in the year)
2. Getting to grips with my 3D software to make a half decent DOC Ident
     logo. (Now done! Thank god.)
3. Trying not to infringe on any copyright material. No matter what I've found
    to put on this next disc, there always seems to be some loop-hole where
    im infringing on copyrights, if not breaking them. This severely limits
    creativity. TV studios and Radio staions have special licences from ASCAP
    and BMI which permit them to use virtually anything (Well music wise) in
    their productions. The only problem is however, these licences cost more
    than Bill Gates toothbrush, and people like ourselves can only afford to buy
    free music. Yep, you heard...Buying free music. Which roughly speaking
    means, a half decent tune will set you back $100 so long as you dont make
    more than 500 duplicates for production, but is totaly free to download and
    listen to. You can see the dilema. So if there's any musicians out there,
    send me a mail please...          pretty please?    :^D

Now thats off my chest, Im gunna rest my fingers, then get back to the disc ;^P
Laterz...

Kindest Regards As Always,
   Paul Birks DOC298
     BAKNTIM Vin #0981

Claire, did you manage to find the other picture you was going to send?
And did you sort your TV card out?
Or have you thrown it through the window at twice the speed of sound?

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk