  From: Dave Redfern [mailto:d.n.redfern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: 16 January 2005 20:14
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [doc] Question Regarding overall width

  Hi All,
  I am curious regarding the overall width ( I have been reading the
  gold portfolio book and seen various width dimensions stated.  The
  reason I am asking is that I am hoping to aquire a D over the next 18
  months or so but I have to build a garage first and sort a drive out.

  The Gap between my house and the boundary fence is about 7'6" (about
  the width of a single garage door) and runs for about 6 feet before
  it opens out into the back garden where I plan to build the garage .
  I can get a new style RAV past and my 97 Omega estate but its
  obviously a close call.   I know the D is wider than both these but
  are the mirrors (tip to tip) wider than the car and if so what is
  maximun width in total.

  Regards

  Dave

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk