Re: [doc] Le Mans update

Nick,

I've emailed you using Yahoo about it.. did you get it?

Dan
Ex-5284 and 5641

Richard J
> was after a number to push the hotel cost down.

>  I am going to set the end of this Month as a provisional
deadline. If I
> don't hear from people before then we will go with what ever
number have
> come foward at that time.
>
> All the very best
>
> Nick H
>

> DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed
> public and may be printed in the club magazine **
> Yahoo! Groups Links

are addressed.      Any views or opinions expressed within this
transmittal are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the member companies of the Polaron Group.
> We cannot guarantee this e-mail to be free from computer viruses
at this time and it is your responsibility to scan any attachments
before downloading them to your system.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk