[doc] camera detector & new jammers

Hi all

i have a snooper sr6 rld which i must of mit is a pain as i thought
it was good to begin with but after fitting the laser in the front
grill it picks up very little thing evan house lights & when i go
down the m6 toll it picks the laser going between the tolls for the
tag read machine so im selling mine but for fixed & moibles speed
srapes its very good but there a better one out there the snopper
sr3 & martins road angel are good ones

i done a project with south staffs police in brownhilld to find out
that the snooper product does not live up to its name were road
angels,obrel,laser jammers do there job

but we have just found another way to stop mobile lasers getting
your car

regards

Glen
W.Mids