[doc] Re: FUEL Gushing From Tank !! - Please Re-assure Me

[doc] Re: FUEL Gushing From Tank !! - Please Re-assure Me

Hi its worth checking all the hose connections, from underside of
filler to tank.

When i replaced my tank the top jubilee clip on the hose from filler
to tank was not installed correctly, presumably from the factory.

Hence if it had been filled with the petrol pump hose just inside the
filler cap, it could possibly leak.

While you are there, check the hose under the clutch reservoir, mine
had perished and leaked.

steve
vin 1621

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>