Re: RE: [doc] I\'ll never torch PSO....[Scanned]

k; Local time: Fri Apr 11 23:41:45 2003; Local host: pmweb16.uk1.bibliotec
h.net; Remote host: 195.92.168.166; Referer site: www.postmaster.co.uk

From: Phil Peters <PhilPeters@xxxx>

Steve,
The Cat Bypass as a great and inexpensive (about Â60) way to get some more power from your car. I got my D back from the garage this afternoon after having MOT and cat bypass pipe fitted and I have to admit I literally couldn't keep up with my Dad who drove the D home. It went like a bat out of hell (or like money from DMCL bank accounts) down the country lanes!

MOT passed with flying colours, engine running fine, all ready for Room 501 filming. That date again people, May 3rd and/or 4th!!

--
Phil Peters
VIN #4400 LHJ 58W

Mariner 10 is the only space probe to fly past which planet, sending back pictures showing it to resembling the Earth's moon?
Find out at postmaster.co.uk

http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=212