Re: [doc] Angle drive hell

Hi Chris

No contradiction intended :-) Is it coincidental that DMC have started selling new angle drives therefore....?

Martin

Chris Parnham wrote:

Martin,

I never mentioned James, or DMC Houston, I was simply told only a few days ago by Speedograph "that an American firm had had 200 angle drives off them and that they had been asked to supply them exclusively". (Which they refused) I did not ask Which American Firm, and they probably wouldn't have told me anyway.

I get a little tetchy when folk want "exclusivity" it is another name for monopoly, or good old price fixing.

Chris Parnham