Re: [doc] Who can supply correct LEDs?

Another point to look out for is that to extend their life many replacement
LEDs switch on and off quickly which has the annoying side affect of
flickering (bit like a florescent light when it starts to give you a
headache). The buses here (Dublin) have them, but if you glance at the back
of the bus quickly you get a strobe effect and see multiple lights.

My .02c

Emmet Cahill