RE: [doc] membership

Ian,

It is something I'd like to do and yes I will need everyone's individual
permission, but to be honest it takes ages to sort out even small bits of
the website, so this will come later, rather than sooner.

There are plenty of opportunities for sending a photo of you and your car
for inclusion on the website as it is. Just send them to John Tien at
john@xxxx and he will put them in club gallery, you could always
include contact details in there if you wish. Something like "Ian Pennington
in Warrington" and an email contact. That would be great, along with your
car photo.

Some people get a bit paranoid about having their details published, I
don't! Look in any classic car mag, or all over the internet and you will
find, my Name, address and phone number. It's been like that for over 6
years now and in all that time, I've only had one slightly strange phone
call. That was from some drunken Irish lads late one evening, asking if I
really had one of these things!

I consider that a small price to pay for being able to put the word around
to the un-initiated.

I will include appropriate renewal slips in with the next "flyer" so don't
worry if you not renewed yet.

I wont let any of you slip away that easy. Club members are like customers,
it's a damn sight easier to hang on to the one's you've got, rather than
keep having to find new one's!!

Chrispy