DeLorean Fever Video

All.

I received my copy of the Ulster TV 'DeLorean Fever' video yesterday.
I would like to express my thanks to Rob Lamrock for arranging the
reduced price purchases.

Anyone who didn't see it should certainly consider buying a copy. I
was lucky enough to attend the Eurofest event (where it was filmed)
but it brought all my cherished memories flooding back.

With many of the shots/interviews involving key DOC members (you know
who you are!) talking/driving I wonder if there were any outtakes?

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' 0737