Re: De Lorean in Computer Games

Yup that's the site to go to.

Plus, you may need to get the BTTF deloreans from here:
http://www.3dactionplanet.com/gta/rlm/vehicles.html
(they also have the truck that doc Brown transported the D in!)

You will need a few programs to get this lot going, but it's well
worth the work.

Unfortunately, it is only for the PC that this works. Only because
you can get in to the 'guts' of the game and modify it.
Because what you are doing is modifying existing cars and putting
the 'skin' of a De Lorean over it. Handling and performance can also
be tweaked.

And yes the PS2 version of Vice City has the 'Deluxo' which is the
nearest to the De Lorean. The P.C version also has this. And no
Gullwing doors unforunately.

If when you download any of the files and get stuck, email me for
help. If you need any of the files or programs to do these mods, let
me know, I have them all here.

regards

-Tristan.